Armaspec Stealth Recoil Spring H3
High quality components and precise manufacturing make Armaspec parts ideal for maintaining and upgrading firearms. The durability, reliability and excellent build quality of these parts will ensure years of service you can count on. Features : Precise Manufacturing, Long Term Reliability, Durable Construction
- Drop-in replacement for standard buffer and spring
- Reduce felt recoil
- Keep the buffer spring from rubbing against the inner wall of the buffer tube
- Buffer mass is designed to stay under constant tension against the bolt carrier
- Rubber O-ring on the head of the buffer mass prevents metal on metal contact
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Length: 7.18″
- Equivalent Weight:
- C: 3.3 oz.
- H: 3.8 oz.
- H2: 4.7 oz.
- H3: 5.6 oz.
- BB: 5.7 oz.
- 9MM: 6.4 oz.
- Actual Wight – Complete System (new version with stainless steel weight):
- C: 6.2 oz.
- H: 6.6 oz.
- H2: 7.4 oz.
- H3: 8.0 oz.
- BB: 7.5 oz.
- 9MM: 9.5 oz.
- AR-15 with carbine-length buffer tube
AR10 version is available, please find under AR10 parts.
The SRS??comes with Red LOCTITE on the front metal stop and Blue LOCTITE for the bottom bumper, when reassembling we recommend reapplying LOCTITE. The SRS??can be installed with or without a buffer retainer.
The polymer bumper goes towards the rear of the firearm and the weight mass with the o-ring goes towards the bolt carrier.
Most bolt carriers have a rear opening of over .60?? there are a couple of bolt carriers in the market place that have a rear opening of under .60??and will not function with the SRS. 9mm Bolt Carriers ONLY: For proper function of the SRS-9 in your 9mm rifle or pistol, the extra weight on the back of the bolt carrier needs to be removed. It is held in with a spring pin.
|Dimensions||8.9 × 6.1 × 1.5 in|