To ensure prompt, accurate service, all returns require prior authorization by Gunslingerarms Customer Service Department. Gunslingerarms will accept returns within 30 days of the original invoice date as long as the products are new and in original, unopened packaging (some restrictions apply). All concerns must be brought to the attention of Customer Service within 48 hours of receipt of merchandise.
*If you receive a damaged shipment, please note this on the freight delivery record and take pictures of the damages. Please keep all packaging and notify Customer Service immediately.
We are unable to take back products with opened packaging and used products. Gunslingerarms is not a warranty repair station, and we cannot accept defective merchandise returns. Defective merchandise is subject to the manufacturer’s specified warranty policy, and the manufacturer should be contacted directly for details. Additionally, we cannot accept returns on clearance items, special order merchandise or products that have been shipped to a third-party.
We will issue credit for the return following an inspection, and you will be notified via email if there are any issues or if we are unable to apply credit for the return.
• There will be no restocking fee if an item is returned as a result of our error, shipping errors or merchandise damaged in transit.
- All other returns are subject to a 10% restocking fee.
Original and return shipping charges will not be refunded unless the return is the result of our error or merchandise is damaged in transit. Shipping labels will not be issued to consumers. Shipping labels cannot be issued for products classified as hazardous materials. Please contact the Customer Service Department for additional details.
All returns require a Return Authorization number. You can make a return request on our website by emailing us at [email protected] where we would be happy to walk you through our return process. To process a return request using our website, please follow these easy steps:
- Fill out the form on the website and click the Submit button to send your request. If you are returning more than 10 items, please submit a separate form for each group of 10. You will receive one RA number for your entire return.
- Once we have processed your request, you will receive an email that contains your RA number and additional instructions on where to send the return. Our goal is to process requests by the close of business on the next business day.
- Once you obtain an RA number, please make sure it is clearly marked and visible on the outside of the package. Packages that do not contain an RA number may be refused.
- Please include a copy of the original invoice and RA form with the package.
Should you have any questions, please feel free to email us at [email protected]